1. Nickname: My family has always called me Punky. Not sure why, but it's really the only nickname I've ever had!
2. What is your favorite Hooters food? Of course I love Hooters' Wings, but my absolute favorite Hooters food is hands down the crab legs!
3. Favorite home-cooked meal: With the holiday season upon us, I can positively say that I will be finishing off my turkey 'n fixings with Apple Pie. I love a home-made apple pie!
4. What is your biggest pet peeve? I cannot stand when anything gets under my nails. I always get stares when I eat my Daytona Wings with gloves!
5. What do you look for in a guy? I love adventure! I look for someone who is spontaneous!
6. It's Friday night, what are you doing? If I'm not at work, I'm either in the practice pen or at a rodeo. I have a huge passion for horses!
1. Nickname: My nickname is Andi.
2. What is your favorite Hooters food? My favorite Hooters food hands down are the buffalo shrimp and Daytona style wings.
3. Favorite home-cooked meal: My favorite home-cooked meal is of course any Mexican’s favorite food, my family’s special recipe of chicken and steak quesadilla with our super spicy salsa.
4. What is your biggest pet peeve? My biggest pet peeve is nail biting, so many germs under the nail and the sound freaks me out. lol
5. What do you look for in a guy? What I look for in a guy is a great sense of humor and brains.
6. It's Friday night, what are you doing? On a friday night I am usually at hooters with my amazing costumers, at home hanging out or studying for my ultrasound technician degree with my two cute little bulldogs.
2. What is your favorite Hooters food? I can't just have one favorite food I really do like them all. When I go to Hooters on my own time with my friends I basically order everything and have a buffet
3. Favorite home-cooked meal: At home I like southern food. My favorite things to cook myself would be Southern style baked macaroni and cheese and fried chicken
4. What is your biggest pet peeve? My biggest pet peeve would probably be rude people
5. What do you look for in a guy? Honesty and loyalty
6. It's Friday night, what are you doing? Usually at the gym